Zip! ZAPP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next ZAPP Meeting: Sunday, July 21st @ 3PM @ SPL Montlake Branch

2 posters

Go down

Next ZAPP Meeting: Sunday, July 21st @ 3PM @ SPL Montlake Branch Empty Next ZAPP Meeting: Sunday, July 21st @ 3PM @ SPL Montlake Branch

Post by heath_bears Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:06 pm

You can find information about the Montlake Branch and the address here: http://www.spl.org/locations/montlake-branch.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

heath_bears

Back to top Go down

Next ZAPP Meeting: Sunday, July 21st @ 3PM @ SPL Montlake Branch Empty Re: Next ZAPP Meeting: Sunday, July 21st @ 3PM @ SPL Montlake Branch

Post by heath_bears Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:08 pm

Also, I have 4 spaces in my car if anyone needs a ride to the Montlake Branch. Message me and let me know.

Heath

heath_bears

Back to top Go down

Next ZAPP Meeting: Sunday, July 21st @ 3PM @ SPL Montlake Branch Empty Re: Next ZAPP Meeting: Sunday, July 21st @ 3PM @ SPL Montlake Branch

Post by tylerhauck Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:30 pm

I have some agenda items to suggest:
- result of vote on plan (duh)
- creating organizational structure, based on selected plan: who will draft the structure, what's the timeframe for that, how will it be approved?
- designating one person to communicate with Tree Swenson (looks like this will be Heath, but let's finalize that decision and make sure everyone's okay with it)
- Portland Zine Symposium logistics

tylerhauck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum